– memorize the preferences entered by the visitor;
– avoid re-entering the same information several times during the visit, such as username and password;
The treatment is carried out by the owner with automated tools. Except for technical cookies, strictly necessary for normal browsing, the provision of data is returned to the will of the visitor who decides to browse the site after having read the information in short form (banner) and to take advantage of the services that involve the installation of cookies. The user can therefore avoid the installation of cookies, except for technical cookies, refraining from taking any action at the banner or through the special features available on different browsers, described in detail in this statement.
Types of cookies used by the site Technical cookies (mandatory) This type of cookie allows the correct operation of some sections of the site. There are two categories:
persistent and session:
– persistent : once the browser is closed they are not destroyed but remain up to a preset expiration date;
– of sessions : they are destroyed every time the browser is closed.
These cookies, always sent from our domain, are necessary to correctly view the site and in relation to the technical services offered, will therefore be always used and sent , unless the users do not change the settings in their browser (thus impairing certain functions or displaying site pages).
The Site, according to current legislation, is not required to seek consent for technical and analytical cookies that do not allow identification of the user, as necessary to provide the required services. For all other types of cookies, consent may be expressed by the User with one or more of the following methods:
– By specific browser configurations used or related computer programs used to navigate the pages that make up the site. “CLICK HERE”
– By changing settings in the use of third-party services. “CLICK HERE”
The aforementioned solutions may prevent the user from using certain features or viewing parts of the Website.
Web sites and third-party services